Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

12.15.2008

Hi!

Ok, I guess this is the part where I tell you about myself. Well. . . this is me, in a nutshell. But before all the formalities, let me take the time out to say Hey! and thanks for checking out my blog. It's been brought to my attention this year the many facets of people, so for whatever reason brought you here, a supporting friend, someone just surfing the web, or a nay-sayer who 'just wants to see what this b**** is talkin' about'... thanks for coming all the same. I understand that everybody and their hairdresser has a blog, but I don't care. Im a writer at heart and have a need to express myself as well as share my solitary take on life and its crazy happenings. 
    I've always considered myself an appreciative and humble person. Lessons learned early in life taught me that anything can be taken away as easily as it's given. So I had to learn to slow down and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Monetary things are just that. They don't last forever, so why bank on them? My cousin Marquis really lived that credo and was a big influence on my present outlook on life. He encouraged me to not fear being open and putting myself out there for something I feel in my soul. For a common good cause. He was always smiling and willing to help anyone he came into contact with. His maturity amazed me because he was younger than I was. He passed away in a swimming accident August 3rd of this year and I couldn't believe it. It might really sound cliche but I have lost a lot more friends this year than I would like to admit and I felt a unique sensation. All the sadness and sorrow of 'not knowing why' built up too much and my soul felt the emotional fatigue. Too tired to care about the thoughts of others or their actions. 
     My blog isn't here to point fingers or judge lifestyle choices, or incite riots by dwelling on controversy. I am here for myself and whoever else wants to listen. To talk about something pleasant instead of celebrating the inconvenient. But bottom line, the opinion is mine and my thoughts are here to provoke. . . . more thought. My goal is to encourage someone else to adopt my same enthusiasm of life: doing what makes you happy... whatever that's supposed to mean!
    

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter