Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

12.26.2008

Whew!

A day after Christmas and I'm spent! Not from the gifts bought or the extra helping of macaroni and cheese but from my new job! Yes! Well, I got tired of praying to the employment gods that have been showing no mercy to no man (or woman) and decided to get my hustle on, exhausting every realistic resource I have and in turn, got what I wanted. 
    I've been dying to change my occupation for a couple of years now for many personal reasons. The money was good but at the end of the day, I was exhausted and unfulfilled.  The only useful thing that I gained during my years of dancing are the contacts. Well, that, some pretty shoes and bags, and vacationing.  Living in 'the life' is a whole 'nother blog that I will be touching soon!  
     I love having my nights back! I had to get that off my chest. I no longer have to force myself to wake up in time to hit the bank or have to speed shop in the mall. But I'm still kind of at this in between state where I'm out late with the vampires and up early with the humans. I live in the night but I can't stop my eyes from popping open around 10. Last night I turned in at about 2 a.m. and was up by 6 to run to home depot and let the painters in at 8 (and currently they are an hour and a half late). So needless to say, I'm a little tired. So... quick recap of the 17th-25:

went to Hawks vs. Golden State game, had some bad food, was sick all next day, first early day at work, Christmas shopping, redecorating, getting paint at home depot in heels, christmas dinner with my boss' parents, drinking beer and playing spades with 'mama', karaoke [and I won, duh]!!! 

Ok, I'm going to take one of my infamous cat-naps. Then promptly curse out Jose and crew.
   
    



No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter