Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

5.20.2009

another senseless act.


I lived in old 4th ward a couple years ago. For those of you who don't know where that is, it's an area in Atlanta that includes the MLK center, historic Auburn Ave., Edgewood Blvd., ect. There was a little corner store that was right across the street from the building I lived in that I visited daily. I was crossing the street to go back inside my apartment when a two seater mercedes benz pulls up beside the sidewalk and stop. I continued my path to the building and I had to pass the car to get there. Needless to say, I was summoned to the car. After bending down to look inside the window, I noticed who it was. A young, up and coming rapper who's song featuring Akon and T-Pain was monopolizing the clubs. We exchanged names [he told me his was 'Rodrigues'] and asked me if I needed a ride to where I was going. I said no, and he took off. As small and insignificant as that encounter might appear, it was a glimpse, none the less into someone else's life. It's easily assumed that most stars these days are assholes and were skimped on manners, but if there's one thing I can say is that Dolla was a polite and considerate young man with a helluva swag. I'll miss you.


jam wit me!!




No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter