Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

5.31.2009

official. [oh-fish-ee-ahl] !






I am absolutely in L-O-V-E with this song and! there's nothing better than 'getting it how you live' on your nude day! I tried to explain that to the 'ex' that he has to put the 'EX' into sex if the memories of who came before him are to disappear. He never took me seriously....

p.s. the return of the slim video vixen.

1 comment:

Jay3 said...

i heart this song too! and he's a cutie..kinda reminds me of a younger kanye!

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter