Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

2.28.2009

Excellent improvement

I saw this gentleman on tv the other night and had to ask my boyfriend who the hell it was! I've been noticing that the fellas are starting to clean up their acts in a few arenas. I was disappointed to see Trey's braids go, Mello followed soon after, then AI, now another has joined the ranks of... well, grown and 'decent'. Ben Wallace. Yay! I'm sorry, I was never a fan of the fro[?] he sported for the longest that never quite grew in all around and was pleased to see it go. I mean, I'm all for being comfortable in your own skin and don't shun the attitudes of minimalists but honestly, I was wondering just how long he was going to hang on to his 'crown and glory'. I guess in this case, jumping on the band wagon wasn't a bad idea. 

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter