Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

2.05.2009

part time lover

Little fun fact about me: when I was 5 my family and I moved to South Dakota and lived there for two years. Yeah, different I know. As much for us as it is for the rest of you I'm sure. Of course, I had nothing but white and native american friends and was surrounded by 'heartland's' culture. The legal age to drive was 14 and most who qualified used theirs to help out, driving tractors at their family farm. Scary. I'm so lucky that I was just a kid and had fun regardless, because I couldn't imagine coming of age there. My sister however wasn't so lucky [: My bestest friend in the world to hang out with was Stacey. I remember her blond hair and blue eyes like we just had lunch earlier today. Besides play basketball and laugh at her dad's deck of naked playing cards, we listened to music. We were the biggest New Kids on the Block fans. Way too young for concerts, but we jammed in her room while dancing with their posters every chance we got. Call it corny. I don't care.They had style, and I was about 6 . They were the my first fantasy guys.

The first official boy band that set the trend of hot acts that fade fast. I outgrew the 'Kids' and moved to another city and another group.... so the other day I'm flipping through my free cable channels and caught the new New Kids on the Block song 'Single' feat. Ne-yo. I think it was Polo's build up that made me not habitually flip. Then I saw the collage of my guys, in a nice chic nightclub, and then Donnie Wahlberg [Mark-e's big brother] got on the mic and.. Okay, let me stop. What can I say, it did it for me. The song's great. I haven't checked the album out yet, but I plan on getting it and coming back through with a review!




Wouldn't it be great to be able to go to a club, dressed in your favorite 'freak 'em' outfit and meet a cute guy and have a nice time? Get a bottle and post up [for the talkers] or a couple of drinks and pick a spot on the floor. Build up enough heat so your make up settles just right and then leave the evening where it stands? In a perfect world that would be... well... perfect. No?

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter