Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

2.06.2009

he reminds me

                             
Of my babe any given day. In this video. He's all about the hand gestures and rushed speaking... I'm not sure how many of you caught wind of Kanye's vlog about the changing of his name but to me, it's simply hilarious. This video was taken hours before the unveiling of his new line of footwear incorporated with Louis Vuitton. I don't blame his enthusiasm or sense of humor, he's living his dream. I'm not really sure if he's actually serious about infusing the name of his favorite label and the civil rights hero, but I'm sure time will tell. The websites say he's losing his mind but I say they're thinking too much. I mean, so what if he just recently hired someone just to clean and organize his shoes? And so what if he wants to call himself Martin Louis King
 Jr.? You all knew he was a cocky mofo during the College Dropout. 
I like the shoe. Love the attitude. Hate the haircut. Keep doing your thing Yeezy. Oh, I mean, Louie King Jr.

[address him as such.]

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter