Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

2.07.2009

i almost forgot!

I was on my way to the 'southern bodega' today to get a jug of spring water. I walked in the established establishment and found my water. Continued up the isle to the counter and decided to get cereal. I am a cereal fiend. "Hmmm...." I said out loud while I scanned the selection. "Oh shit!" I followed, wide eyed. Mikey Phelps is on the cover of Frosted Flakes, medals, swimcap, and all. Frosted Flakes are straight, get too soggy too quick, but I gotta support my boy! Who got caught cutting loose at a South Carolina school and now every person of influence acts like they've never puffed a little grass. I put the box in my basket and walked up to the counter. There was an elderly man in front of me, purchasing his breakfast of Crazy Horse. Before the lady started ringing up my things, something dawned on me: "didn't Kellogg drop Michael Phelps' endorsement?" There's the logo. Bright as fuck. Oh hell no. I asked the cashier to wait while I swapped the box out for 'can't-go-wrong' Honey Nut. One thing I don't support are businesses that don't support me. Don't worry Mike, we'll work this whole thing out. Lesson one: learn how to roll. 

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hope the jug wasnt heavy. i am in atlanta too. and nice blog folk chk me out sometime if u can
rawdawgbuffalo

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter