Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.16.2009

apple jack off!

                                 

i can just see a tech perv now looking at this app under his desk while getting his much needed jollies. too bad for them, this one didn't make the cut.


one of the things i enjoy the most during sex is having my breasts felt and played with. sometimes that's all i need to get there, and is definitely a must in every encounter. everything likes to feel a little appreciation.

i've noticed to most men, breasts are out of style like the light skinned man. it's all about ass nowadays, which kinda sucks for girls like me, who have nice bumps at top and bottom, but always running into someone who 'wishes i had a lil mo ass!' one guy had the nerve to tell me, i would be fine as all outdoors if i weighed 130 lbs. i'm only 5'1, and yeah, that might add some jiggle, but 20 extra pounds would completely hide my small waist line. i would officially be block-built and to me, extra weight takes away from my 'look'. that's why i am a firm believer in exercise, just like the lady to the left.

 now that's home made thickness right there!

ki toy worked her way into that body and i commend her for all the hours of dedication. because at the end of the day, it's nice to have something to hold onto, but even better if you can maintain the same effect. 
i've been pressured [in so many ways] to alter my body. "all you have to do is eat waffle house when you leave the club and go to sleep", "all you need is a few extra pounds and you'd be straight", these comments have come from women who i know try to con their way to the perfect body. they fast, and take laxatives, wear body contouring bustiers, and get lipo suction, obviously to look    more     like      me. hmmm. or from the women who take periactin pills, or depo birth control shots to gain weight. when did everybody become so fucking dissatisfied? either way it goes, the advice 'from the wise' is the shit that came from the mystery meat sandwich that the media offers us every day. 

don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking anyone who chooses to alter themselves. but i do have a problem with unhappy souls who alter themselves and then tell me that i have a problem for looking the way i do. to each its own, but don't knock me because i would rather save up for a filet from ruth's chris steakhouse instead of scraping the change from my car door for a #4 from mcdonald's. it's a matter of preference, simple as that.

 all i need is to keep doing exactly what i've been doing: eat whatever the fuck i want [jealous yet?] and go for my power walks and do my pilates. this is going to ensure that i stay looking this way or better for the next 15-20 years. instead of telling folks of how fine i used to be, i can say thanks to the compliment of being carded way past my 21st birthday. 



No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter