Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.02.2009

i wish i never met you

It's a decision we both made at different times. Since I've made that choice, I have to play by the rules: no conversation. No contact. It's time to deal with just me. I couldn't help but send the "I hope you have a good day" text, I felt like you needed it. If there was a pill out that I could take that erased your memory of me for the next 8 to 10 hours I would so take it. I know all your spots and I would come to you. Just to see you and be in your space and experience you. Without bias or judgement. I would force a conversation and you would oblige, being the flirt you are, and you wouldn't help but wonder where you know me from. I would get the best of you for a while. At least I would know you were alright. Just miss ya is all. Even right now, I'm sitting at Slice, having one and a beer hoping you'll be the next one through the door. My thoughts have been strong lately, but I know the chances of that happening is close to none. Too bad such a pill doesn't exist.

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter