Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.04.2009

i'm it!

ok, so I've been tagged and by C.c. Denise and asked to tell 7 things that you don't know about me. the rules are simple: you have to give a link to the person who tagged you, you have to write 7 things about yourself that folks DON'T know about you, and then you must tag 7 more people to do the same. I usually don't support these things, but f* it. Could be... interesting. 


     
➀ I was sprayed by an elephant at the circus when I was about 4. The whole thing reminded me of Dumbo... I just wanted to give him a peanut. 
 

➁ I would have been married for 5 years if I would have went through with it. He was my first everything and bought me the prettiest princess cut stone..


➂ Was a speaker at my high school graduation. Out of a 500+ class, I was the only minority student to do something besides march. In the name of progress, meant something to me.


➃ Was the female vocals on ' Corporate Thuggin' and 'You Can't Stop These Gangstas' [songs feat. on USDA and Can't Ban The Snowman: Mixtape] currently revising my talent.


➄ Likes to talk dirty in bed and loves it when my partner talks back. I'm sorry, silent sex is kinda boring.


➅ Interviewed Jeff Francoeur  when we were in high school. I so enjoyed being a writer and photographer for my high school news paper. I covered all kinds of stuff, and even did sports write ups for the GDP  on the weekends.


➆ Favorite number is 7: I was born on the 7th and always has to deal with it in some way: hence this blog!



Not quite exactly 7 things. Give or take. Ha. But I'm kinda thorough like that. Alright, my appointed 7, your turn.
* I just noticed that Francoeur's number is...
7 ! ok, now, i'm getting scared.

1 comment:

Ciara Denise said...

Very interesting!! Especially the "7" thing ... hope it brings great things your way!!!
~Cc~

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter