Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.09.2009

i dash not

Have you heard that Kim is coming out with a fragrance? I'm sorry, but if I decided to not smell like myself and opted for a celeb instead, it would not be this one. It probably smells like a mixture of greed and Reggie's ball sack. And what's up with her always excluding her sisters from the equation? I catch the mini marathons that vh1 plays and the last time I checked both Kourtney and Khloe could hold their own. But Kim wants to be the super hero that is the cause for everyone's come up and it's just not necessary. It shows how self absorbed she appears to be. 

I think Kourt and Khloe should team up and come out with something that involves keeping their clothes on! 

1 comment:

JessB said...

CTFU @ Kim's frangrance...don't forget a lil bit of ray j in there too!!! she's the worst, but i like Kourtney! :)

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter