Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.09.2009

ask and you shall receive

There were many places I looked in during my window shopping escapade this past Sunday. I needed some inspiration to keep me moving in the direction I'm in. I don't know about y'all but new merchandise is aaaalll the inspiration I need. And it was a nice trail for my new acquaintance and I to walk while we talked about everything for hours. I made comments about items that I would like to get in the future [in between the heavy topics] and just enjoyed myself. Since then, I've been busy researching things for work, eating, sleeping, and smiling more than I remember in a long time. In addition to my good mood, I got a little extra something special. Just cause.


"stick together"


peek a boo

here she is
how cute!

My very own BlackBerry Curve 8900. Just what I wanted and pointed out days earlier while at the mall. I'm not used to people who say they like me actually show me that they like me, by listening and applying what they've learned. And no, it's not the fact that the retail value reaches in the hundreds, but because he knew that that's what I wanted. And I could tell my reaction was all the repayment he needed.

my favorite features [thus far]:

full web browser
telenav gps
"on the hip" email
3.2 mega pxl camera
apps and more apps
ticketmaster


I've been out of the loop when it comes to the whole mobile social networks so I have no clue what the deal is with all the different messaging. Even though I've gotten requests, I don't think twitter is in my future, but I'm open for aol and blackberry chats. 

Oh I adore my new phone and tuck it in at night in it's little black case. I wonder how long it'll actually stay titanium. Thanks again hun for listening to me!

I wonder who's gonna take my vacant fave 2 spots???

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter