Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.06.2009

window shopper

I took a little trip... took a little trip... to Nordstrom to see what was new on the racks. I don't know why I torture myself like this. 

Check out my next victim:


Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. has got me sayin' "damn."
I absolutely love little extras like the embossed bottoms with the sea 
foam green and gold name plate on each bottom.

I tried them on and walked around, checking myself out from every angle. They went so well with the light grey skinny jeans and cropped leather jacket I was already wearing... [sigh]
but I had to leave them where they lay.



quick history:

   the line was established in 2003 and hit runways in 2004. The influence is a mixture of Guatemalan, Japanese, Indian, and Jamaican. L.ove A.ngel M.usic B.aby designs clothes, watches, bags, and fragrances. 
Affiliated with LeSportsac ,Royal Elastics, and Coty Inc
Price range for apparel $55-$1100, handbags $80-$825 and watches from $125-$995.


   Shoes are one of my vices... so it's only a matter of time. Oh yes, they will be mine!

1 comment:

JessB said...

OMG!!! i heart them! :) *picks tongue off of floor & grabs some tissue to clean small puddle*

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter