Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.18.2009

martinis, manolo's, and men.


*a few of my favorite sex and the city quotes:

“When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?”

"You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'.”


“I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”


“I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent - or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got."


"I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it."


"She can reach me, but I can't ever get her."

"I love you, but I love me more."

"Oh my God, she's fashion road-kill!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them."


"Are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?"





I must have seen the entire show a million times and know hundreds of quotes by heart, and I still watch the re-runs like I'm just now seeing them for the first time. And between me and you, the only personalities I stalk with pride.

and you can quote me on that!

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter