Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.03.2009

open up and say ahhhh!


It's hard to find good help these days, especially when you're hung over. I had to break the monotony of these four walls and took a  trip to my old stomping grounds, Onyx. Had great fun celebrating my bartender homie's birthday, but paid a heavy price the next day. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to the patron and grand marnier shots. Blame it on the goose shots that came before. Headaches, tummy aches... [shakes head] all I wanted to do was sleep. But when I finally peeled myself from the bed, I went to go get something that I knew would help ale me. I got a sprite in the retro-styled glass bottles that they've been offering in gas stations. Coca Cola is made here in Atlanta and the variety of products found here make it a nice home town feature. There's something totally different in the taste of glass versus plastic. And was definitely $1.70 well spent. With certain things, it's definitely quality over quantity... guess someone should have told me that last night.

1 comment:

Ciara Denise said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what it means.

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter