Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.18.2009

slacker

not really, but right now, yeah. I've been trying to write 1 blog a day, or a few if I missed one, but this week has been hectic. After typing a few business proposals, looking over notes and terminology, and inputing tax info. on the company server, I'm kinda typed out. Which is kind of unfortunate because there's so many topics that are bouncing around in my head. I'll be back in a minute, just so djih ,akjie .j.

yeah, you get the point.

1 comment:

Ciara Denise said...

I understand exactly how you feel. I love and need to write,but after sitting in front of a computer all day that's the last thing I want to do once I make it home. But we do what we must in the pursuit of happyness.

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter