Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.07.2009

the way she works that pole

                     
Stripping had been slowly creeping into mainstream about 5 years ago when Crunch fitness started erotic aerobic classes, incorporating sexy moves and stainless steel poles. Now every housewife takes a pole class to stay in shape and has a pair of six inch heels tucked in the closet. Strip has marked it's own niche into society and has developed its own culture and influences most of todays media and many peoples extra curricular activities. Beyonce puts on one helluva show in Sugar Mama, Ciara teased in Promise... and now my baby mama is strippin' for her child! Well, in her new movie 'Blue' at least. This lady is my 'after'... after I stay down long enough on an exercise plan to get those results! She's thick in all the right places, but still looks... tight. What else can I say, you saw the clip! She's made me anxious to put yet another movie on my "to watch list" and I can be a perv with no judgement! 

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter