Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

4.13.2009

lady lumps

they say big things come in small packages. If this lady doesn't knock you away with her huge sound, then you can't help to notice the major influence that she has on every single man she "locks down". Let's just say, there's definitely something about Erykah...

  It's funny. Most people don't expect women of small stature to have much of a shape. But if white girls are being born with ass, I say it's a about time the petite women had our turn. Yeah, I'm a "lil' mama" but have been let know on many levels my uniqueness. Which honestly I wasn't really aware of since I've always been one of the only short, athletically built girls I knew growing up.
   I was elated when I went to see her last April on stage in her total element: brown afro wig, Seven's baseball t shirt, grey sweat pants, and 6 inch Loubitan boots. That ensemble alone made her one of my style 'she-roes'.  

I just love the way she just does her, brushing off the criticism 
of the fact that she has 3 children fathered by different men, and complaints about her performances with off the wall interludes.

                                                               
Anyway, the motivation of this post is obviously, the 'reverse baby bump' that she's acquired over the years of offspring and a good relationship with her personal trainer. There's hope for us 'little' women yet! 
yay!

2 comments:

J said...

love ms. badu, and yes she is super thick lol

JessB said...

ooh i looovvvveeee me some erykah! and those heels in the top pic are the TRUTH!!! ;o

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter