Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

1.14.2009

delete. delete. delete.

I really don't like getting rid of stuff, but I had to start thinking of what wouldn't make it to help tell the tale. It all started about a month ago when the "unthinkable" happened. My Mac of two years had informed me that I was running low on disk space! Right then, I had a Carrie moment and thought what would happen if I lost everything? I mean, I've got a few editing programs of software, about 4,500 pictures, and roughly 3,500 songs in my iTunes collection. I still wouldn't have thought that
  1. I would accumulate so much 'necessary' crap and
  2. I've only had it for TWO YEARS!
Oh, the powers of persuasion. I've always been a PC gal, only coming into contact with Apples on occasion but the campaign for Mac a couple of years ago had me thinking that only big b
oys and girls used them. And if I wanted to step my game up, this is what I need to get. By the time I was done watching the commercial, I was convinced by their design, built in camera and ethernet connects, and their storage capability. And I swore I heard you could run faster and clear all levels of spam in a single bound, but i dunno. The next morning, me, my favorite tech guy, and 1300 George Washington's were in the store buying my new baby. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my laptop. I'm just slightly disappointed in the fact that I had to remedy this situation so 'early'.

Anyway, so I was stuck at a crossroads with only two paths to go down: either this stays, or it goes. I went through so many pictures deleting things that I already regret, got rid of my entire photo booth library [those were some good ones], and wiped out all the files in Limewire. I hated to hate, but there was simply no room and I was trying to avoid looking all extra at the bookstore with a million hard drives sticking out of my bag. But..... I said fuck it and did what I needed to do. Got me a hard drive.


Not badly priced for all the extra room you get [500 GB]. All placed in this compact device.

 I normally would have taken these pictures myself but it's too much after I upload, edit, and save it, AND I take all my own pictures so.... I think these will do [; 
This should have been purchased a month ago and all those memories didn't have to go, but I'm glad I got rid of a lot of shit. Here are some 'throw- backs' for your enjoyment:


THE ONES "WHO GOT TO STAY":






My flickr account should be complete soon to check out the rest. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ms. K. Winfrey said...

I can't wait to see!! YIPPEE!!

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter