Disclaimer:

Where sarcasm and contradictions runs rampid. Why must everyone be so serious? This is life from my p.o.v. you're right, you don't have to love it. I'm just a girl... in pursuit of my version of freedom. Feel free to comment this online diary that follows the mind of the messenger,
never dictated by page 6.

1.03.2009

Ripple effect.

Two thousand and eight was an interesting year I'm sure for many. One of the main highlights of course is Obama winning the presidential election and becoming the first african-american president in history. This singular event seemed to be enough to cancel out all the bad that went on in front of and behind the scenes of America because I've never seen so many smiling black people at one place at the same time. People who never thought of doing anything or changing their lives are because of the shared progress of the country. It caused a ripple effect of goodness that I hope will last all through 'NEW9. The holidays are over and it made me feel good to see people helping others and wanting to do the right thing. Even the stars came out to give back. It seems like usually they pick whatever charity to donate to, but this year was more hands on and time was taken off for more important things.                          Not my desired star but, I thought this picture was really cute. Mr. Jenkins himself giving back to the kids and with a brand new look I might add. Unfortunately I didn't take this pic myself. No, the credit must go to an unknown 'Kimmy' [to me at least] who left this on my myspace homie Keisha's page. So, thanks Keish and Kimmy! 

And I'm a huge fan of Christmas carols and songs! Every Christmas I can guarantee on the Temptations, Whitney Houston, Nat the king, and the Mississippi Mass Choir to put me in a humble thankful state. But.... a high speed chase in a Bently? I dunno Juelz. 


                             
y'all seen this right? Right. and the girl was singing her ass off!

                                     

But let me stop. I LOVE Juelz!!! And the entire Skull Gang [hey Paris!] We all had the best time at Jeezy's birthday at Visions a few years back. So cool. Oh! And ladies, you want to know the way to his heart: a blunt of purple haze and Waffle House hashbrowns with cheese! 





 Speaking of my homie Paris, I had to put this pic up here. This is a 'gift' Paris Hilton bought herself for the holidays. It's so cute, but too flashy for me. Custom made pink Bently, for the woman who probably has everything. If you got it, why not? Too bad this was a few days prior to the robbery of her home. After this double whammy, I wonder how Ms. Hilton is handling this recession??? 

No comments:

visitors:

Web Page Hit Counter